TRAC Worldwide was founded in 2004 as a research and development center for critical control system engineering. Investment in our people and products has enabled TRAC Worldwide, to provide expertise in software and hardware development, project management, engineering, fabrication, functional testing, and field services.
Allied to this our focus on reliability, quality, and innovation we can deliver integrated value-added solutions and services on time and in budget.
To be the preferred company as a provider of Engineering Services and Solutions with a specialty in Project Administration and Management, Process Security Systems, Control, Instrumentation and Industrial Automation through fair negotiations that allow us to exceed the expectations of our clients, produce adequate return to our investors and forge an excellent work environment that promotes creativity, innovation and professional and personal development of our employees.
- Passion for Service: To identify and satisfy the needs of our customers and consumers through impeccable execution with an excellent service attitude.
- Agility: Becoming aware of the strategic sensitivity of the needs of our clients, the commitment of senior management, the mobility of resources and the fulfillment of our commitments.
- Continuous Improvement: Optimize and increase the quality of our services and products constantly.
- Integrity: The quality of being honest with yourself and with others, in addition to living a life that goes according to your personal values.
- Empathy: The ability of the human being to connect to another person and respond appropriately to the needs of the other, to share their feelings, priorities and ideas.
At TRAC, quality is put into practice by highly competent personnel, committed to continuous improvement through creativity and innovation as a challenge in the processes. Working as a team to make the Business Management System efficient and effective, seeking to exceed the expectations of our clients and compliance with the applicable requirements.